Tire Industry Equipment (Used) : AVAILABLE TO SELL
Location: USA, HENDERSONVILLE NORTH CAROLINA
1910A SR1-1 SIDEWALL REMOVER.
SR1-1 SIDEWALL REMOVER
Remove Sidewalls from Whole Tires
· Reduces volume
· Pre-process before chipping/shredding
· Make recycled products from the pieces
· Eliminate water retention
INPUT: WHOLE TIRES
· Whole tires from passenger cars and light trucks.
· Minimum rim diameter: 13" (33cm)
· Maximum tire diameter: 32" (81cm)
OUTPUT: SIDEWALLS + TREAD
· 2 Sidewalls per tire.
· 1 Tread Ring per tire.
Steel beads can be removed from sidewalls with rubber casing or completely extracted to create 100% steel-free products. Tread Rings can be cut to create a strip that further reduces volume and allows for more processing options.
PRODUCTION RATE: 2+ TON/HR
· Average 180 tires per hour
SIZE & WEIGHT:
· Floor space: 33” x 33” (84cm x 84cm)
· Weight: 250lbs (114Kg)
· Extra Heavy Duty Utility Blades
· 1 HP Single-Phase Leeson TEFC Motor
· 110v @ 60Hz Standard, 220v @ 50Hz Conversion available.
· 13 Amp Peak Draw
Listing ID: LA1221787